Monday, October 24, 2016

Mandy Moore Likes Me

Monday, October 24th. It was a sunny, typical fall day in Northern Virginia. I went to work and the kids went to school. Just your ordinary day seven days before Halloween. And then, on my way home on the Metro, I saw this tweet by actress and singer Mandy Moore.



I have enjoyed the first two episodes of This Is Us, and I'm also a Pittsburgh Steelers fans. So I casually quoted Ms. Moore's tweet with a comment of my own.


I really wanted to include Mean Joe Greene in the tweet, but I figured he was already retired at the time This Is Us is taking place. And then, this happened:


Holy crap! Mandy Moore liked my Tweet. I think this could be a start of a beautiful relationship. Sure, she used to be married to Ryan Adams, but maybe she wants to interact with a regular, non-Hollywood or musical guy. Maybe she just wants to learn more about the Steelers. Well, I'm here to help. Just let me know Mandy. You know how to reach me on Twitter.


(Based on the look on Mandy's face, I'm guessing I'm not going to hear from her.)

No comments: