Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trivia Tuesday

Have you ever wondered how long you could survive in the vacuum of space without a spaceship or space suit? I haven't either though I did watch the first two episodes of Extant starring Halle Berry. Anyway, this short quiz can determine how long you could survive. Apparently, I could last 1 minute, 11 seconds though I would lose consciousness at 15 seconds.

How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?

Yes, this may be dumb, but it's a somewhat entertaining. Enjoy (and please share your results in the comments section below)!

4 comments:

Ngewo said...

Hmm, I got the same.

Eric Freed said...

1:41. I'm not sure I want to survive that long unless I'm going to be rescued in that 1:41....

Sean said...

Josh & Eric - Thanks for helping to confirm that this really is a dumb quiz!

Sean said...

Josh & Eric - Thanks for helping to confirm that this really is a dumb quiz!