Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sean's Week 3 NFL Picks

I did significantly better in week two than week one with a 9-6-1 record including going 2-0-1 in my "feature" games. I'm now 14-16-1 overall. Sadly, my winning percentage is now around the same as the Pirates. Anyway, here are my picks for week 3:


In full disclosure, I changed my pick (and announced it on Twitter) for the Thursday night game and selected Carolina. I guess the Giants really didn't miss Bradshaw, Nicks, etc.

For no apparent reason, I feel like Jacksonville will win, or at least cover, today. I can see Maurice Jones-Drew (AKA "The Advertising Agency") having a big game and the Jaguars D forcing several turnovers. I can also see Russia from my house. Interesting stat: The Jaguars are 3-0 against the spread in games after I mention the team and seeing Russia from my house in the same blog post!

Enjoy the games!

No comments: