Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Trivia Tuesday

If you're working today, I'm sure that you don't feel like working following the long holiday weekend. Therefore, I present to you several Sporcle quizzes to help you get through the day.


You have eight minutes to name the MLB players with the most home runs against each franchise. I scored a 108 out of 156 answers, but should have done better since I missed a few obvious answers.

Name the 50 Largest US Cities without setting off the mine by naming a city from #51-100. This is fun but frustrating. I scored 19 out of 51 answers correctly before hitting a "mine" causing the game to end.

Can you name the cities which had the largest Jewish populations in 1939. Only 15 of 42 for me.


I think I'm off my game as I didn't score very well on any of these quizzes. Now, it's your turn. Take the quizzes and share your results in the comments section below. Good luck!

3 comments:

note pads said...

Well, thanks for that trivia. AT least, I did learn something new today.

Ngewo said...

i scored 113 on the mlb players. i missed a bunch though because of spelling and when it was wrong, i just assumed i was spelling it right. damn you yaz!

the 50 cities, i only got 20 on my second try (first try only got 9, haha).

I got 11 on the Jewish population quiz, but I am a complete idiot on that one. I thought it was cities in the US...i was so confused as to why I could not get any right.

Sean said...

Ngewo - Here's a tip when completing Sporcle quizzes. Have Google open so that you can check spelling. For the 50 cities, I actually put Pittsburgh originally and hit a mine after only 3 or 4 cities.