Monday, June 06, 2011

One Million Dollar Steelers Painting

I've thought that our home could use some art, so I went to one of the finest art galleries in the world to find an original work: eBay. After an exhaustive search that consisted of me typing Steelers art, I found this piece by Tommervik.



This painting is a 16 x 20 inch oil on canvas utilizing the Pittsburgh Steelers colors and signed by the artist himself (or herself). What would you pay for such an original piece of abstract art? How about 1 million dollars!


(I guess the title of the post probably gave the answer away.)

You may scoff at the $1 million price tag, but the cost for shipping is only $9.99. What a bargain! To paraphrase, the Barenaked Ladies, if I had a million dollars, I'd buy me some art. A Picasso, Tommervik or a Garfunkel!

No comments: