Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Housekeeping: Steelers, Groundhog Day and More

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! I say this every year, but I'm really going to make it Punxsutawney someday.

* I received the following e-mail from TMZ:

Reaching out to you to see if you know of any die hard, fanatical Steeler fans doing anything outrageous for the Super Bowl. Let me know if you know of anyone doing anything outrageous as we get ready to take on GB.

Well, I plan on watching the game at my friends' house while wearing my Louis Lipps jersey and holding my Terrible Towel. I'm sure that I'll also have some food and drink. I think I am the perfect candidate for TMZ! If you are doing something slightly crazier than me, let me know (my e-mail is seanramblings at yahoo[dot]com), and I'll connect you with TMZ.

* I'm working on a post for tomorrow (Thursday) that will show Steeler fans' superstitions. If you'd like to participate, please contact me at my e-mail address above, and I'll send you more information.

* I realize that this story has been everywhere, but I wanted to share it here too. I think I need to get a Terrible Towel for my kid when he arrives in a few months.



* Wiz Khalifa has a deal with Eyetique. $10,000 for sunglasses seems a little much though. (Written by someone who won't spend more than $10 for sunglasses which might be why he doesn't currently own a pair since they generally break or get lost.)

* You still have time to enter my new giveaway for a $45 gift certificate to one of the CSN stores. Click here to enter or simply scroll down to my Monday post.

* Finally, here is your latest Yinz Luv Da Stillers.

No comments: