Sunday, January 09, 2011

My Top Songs of 2010

Most people put together their best of the year lists in mid to late-December. Not me! Who cares if we're already into the second week of January 2011? I thought I would put together some of my favorite songs from the past year. Yes, I realize that some of these songs may have been released in 2009, but I'm counting them as 2010. If you don't like it, make your own list!

Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow



The Black Keys - Tighten Up



Cee Lo Green - F**k You (very catchy and multi Grammy-nominated song but NSFW, if you couldn't tell by the title)



Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart (featuring Ludacris); I also like his follow-up hit, Dynamite.



Ke$ha - Tik Tok



Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man (NSFW due to one work in the chorus)



I'm sure that I could include more songs, but six videos in one post is probably four or five too many. Pink's Raise Your Glass, Animal by Neon Trees and anything by Katy Perry (including if she wrote a song of her reading the phone book and made a video of it) also deserve recognition.

No comments: