Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

Let’s go right to this week’s quiz. Your challenge is to name the emoticon with the list given below. Yes, it’s a matching game.

1. ;-)
2. ‘:-/
3. 0;-)
4. :-#
5. :-&
6. :-*
7. :-?
8. :-@
9. :D
10. :-o

(It was difficult typing these emoticons!)

A. Large Grin
B. Angel Wink
C. Kiss
D. Surprised
E. Skeptical Again
F. Tongue-tied
G. Tongue Sticking Out
H. Screaming
I. My Lips Are Sealed
J. Winking

As always please leave your answers in the comments section below and do not use the internet for assistance. Good luck!

This quiz is courtesy of the fine folks at Stump Trivia. While I'm a huge fan of Stump Trivia, personally, I don't think this is one of their best. Thoughts?

3 comments:

Marc said...

1. J
2. E (?)
3. B
4. I
5. F
6. C (?)
7. G (?)
8. H
9. A
10. D

Oh, and sorry about the Kennywood spoiler last week...

Sean said...

This went over just as well here as it did at trivia night.

1. J
2. E
3. B
4. I
5. F
6. C
7. G
8. H
9. A
10. D

Thanks for participating, Marc. Perfect score for you!

Christine said...

Hmmm...I don't know about #7 - I alway do "tongue sticking out" like this:

: P