Monday, November 15, 2010

TMI Monday: I Haven’t Seen These Movies

Did you miss me? Did you even know that I was gone? I was in Anaheim and Phoenix (with a stop in San Diego) for my annual hockey road trip until last night. I promise to share some stories from the awesome trip over the next few weeks. In the meantime, since I don’t want to discuss the Steelers today, I thought I would admit to everyone that I have not seen the movies listed below. In some cases, like The Godfather and The Dark Knight, I have seen parts of the movie but not the entire film from start to finish.

Inception
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part II
The Dark Knight
Avatar
Fight Club
Citizen Kane
Wall-E
Raging Bull
Heat
Gone with the Wind
Scarface
Annie Hall
Platoon
Gandhi
There Will Be Blood
Saw 3D - I figured that I would be lost without seeing the other Saw films.

Feel free to make fun of me for not seeing these movies. You can also admit to movies that you haven’t watched in the comments section.

1 comment:

Krista said...

With the exception of Wall-e (because I have kids) and Gone with the Wind (Hated it!) I have not seen any of those movies either. I have also not seen any of the terminator movies, Rocky ii through v, or the Star Wars Clone wars movie. I have, on the other hand, watched Sweet Home Alabama from start to finish about 15 times.