Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Links and Videos

This is totally me and Ziggy, except that he runs to me when I get home, rubs against my legs and flips over so I can rub his stomach. Our cat might be a dog.



Oh, I've never offered Ziggy a picnic.

A recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies [Long and Winding Road]

A look at the 2011 Pittsburgh Pirates 40-Man roster and payroll. Every player is in his 20s. [Pirates Prospects]

The greatest great Moments In Unlicensed Pittsburgh Sports Merch [PSAMP]

Cory interviewed Steve Braband. [Three Rivers Burgh Blog]

Finally, Republican candidate for the House in my Congressional District Keith Fimian said the following about DC voting rights, "The Founders were pretty bright people. They chose, for reasons that they had, to not have voting rights in Washington, D.C. The folks who live there know that. They can live there or they can not, and it's their choice to live there. I'm not in favor of tampering with the Constitution unless it absolutely must be done. It's unfortunate that they don't have the right to vote. ... The fact is that the part of Washington, D.C. that is in Virginia is now part of Virginia. Why don't we make the part of Washington, D.C. that's in Maryland part of Maryland?" Um, really? [DCist]

No comments: