Thursday, August 05, 2010

Rating Metro Rider Attractiveness

For bloggers out there, have you ever had an idea for a post that you knew wasn’t very good, but you decided to write it anyway? Well, this is one of those times for me. After years of research, I’ve decided to rank the attractiveness of Metro riders proportionally by the Metro stations I frequent the most.

1. Ballston
2. Clarendon
3. Court House
4. Vienna
5. Virginia Square
6. West Falls Church
7. East Falls Church
8. Dunn Loring-Merrifield



I feel like trying to provide an explanation of these rankings will get me into even more trouble. However, the common thread of the top three is that they have a higher percentage of younger riders (meaning people in their 20s) than other stations. So before digging myself into more of a hole, I’ll let you help me. For Metro riders, do you agree with these rankings? Obviously, I’m most familiar with these Virginia stations, so are there are other stations that I’m missing? Basically, what Metro station has the most attractive riders?

No comments: