Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trivia Tuesday: Bunny Balance

I promise to have a real trivia questions next week, but I think that this will be fun. First, can you name the colleges that have had #1 seeds in the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship over the past 32 years?

Your next challenge is to name the famous Charlies/Charles (Charleses?).

Finally, for something completely different, can you balance the bunnies? Use your mouse to drag bunnies to the see-saw. This sentence is not code for something else! (It's actually a kids game; I recommend keeping the sound on for positive reinforcment.)

1 comment:

Sean said...

In case you're wondering, I had a very good week with these trivia challenges.

I scored a 120 on the NCAA #1 seeds; 18 on the Charlies/Charles; and was able to balance the bunnies!