Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Referrals

To start 2009, I thought I would share real searches, generally from Google and Yahoo, that people used to find and visit Sean’s Ramblings

How do I return a movie to Redbox?

I know this is difficult so here are detailed instructions. Go to your nearest ATM, insert your debit card and enter your pin number. Select deposit and then place your Redbox movie into the deposit slot. That’s it!

What year did burritos start?

1998. There were no burritos before that year.

Daniel Sepulveda girlfriend

If she has a strong leg, perhaps she could punt against the Chargers on Sunday.

bathrooms on the fairfax connector buses

That’s cute.

Evgeni Malkin fort pitt tunnel

Over the past few games, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins couldn’t score a goal if the net was as large as the Fort Pitt tunnel.

crazy daisy sharm el sheikh egypt

So Daisy of Rock of Love 2 went to Egypt?

I hate manipulative people

Really? Well, I love manipulative people. Take that!

Steeler bohemian

I don’t know what this is but I’m guessing Edie Brickell is involved.

ziggy toy cat

Ziggy’s not a toy cat; he’s a real cat.

are you gellin? bitch get back to sellin

This may be the strangest search ever to find my website. I don’t have anything else to add.

That’s all I have for now. Trivia Tuesday will return next week and look for my annual State of the Ramblings sometime soon.

2 comments:

lacochran said...

You are a better public service site than Ask Jeeves! Now bitch get back to sellin!

Sean said...

Thanks! I may start using that line in normal conversation.