Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What Do I Have in Common With Hillary Clinton?

A: Shots of Crown Royal

While there are numerous pictures of Clinton taking a shot of Crown Royal during an April campaign visit in Indiana (including the one below), there are no published pictures (I hope) of the several shots of Crown Royal I took during a wedding reception I attended on Saturday. Fortunately, nothing like the brawling newlywed incident took place this weekend.



Photo by Carolyn Kaster, Associated Press / April 12, 2008.

3 comments:

lacochran said...

Wow. What a story. He'll never be my dentist. :)

Gilahi said...

Ah, nothing like a Holiday Inn wedding to bring out the best in people.

Sean said...

Apparently, this was the major news story in Pittsburgh for several days. (The wedding fight, not me or Hillary Clinton doing shots.)