Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fantasy Celebrity League Update

The fantasy celebrity league through Fafarazzi.com is now in day three. I am proud to report that I am in first place thanks almost entirely to Anna Nicole Smith. She is the LaDainian Tomlinson of fantasy celebrity! The other members of my team include Mary J. Blige (who is arguably the steal of the draft as a 7th round pick), Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hugh Grant, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson and Will Smith. Sienna Miller was originally on my team but I dropped her immediately and she has been banned from the league for conduct detrimental to the league. Miller is essentially Pete Rose. I added Eddie Murphy as a free agent replacement for Miller. Leo, Hugh and Will have been useless for me so far, but with Hugh Grant's movie coming out and the Oscars only a few weeks away, I may keep them on my roster.

No comments: