Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Small World & New Links

I've mentioned this before, but I really enjoy being able to share my thoughts on what's going on in my own little world. Therefore, I'm always amazed that random people from across the U.S. and around the world find this site, and although they may quickly hit the back button, at least they checked this out for a second or two. Within the last few days, I've had visitors from Beijing, London, Argentina, Rotterdam, Singapore and Tehran. I wonder how many of these international visitors clicked here searching for Steelers or Flavor of Love information.

---

Through DC Blogs, I have found a couple of sites that are now on my list of sites I visit daily. I have added Bee Log and Ar-Jew-Tino to the links section on the right side of this page. They are cool sites, so check them out.

Unfortunately, to make room for the new links, I had to make a difficult decision. Therefore, Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor's Face Me Ike website has temporarily been benched. It has nothing to do with how he has played on the field this season. It's just that the site has not been updated as much as it was during last season. Maybe his blog was playing for a new contract. We will still have him playing in the nickel and dime packages and hope he earns his way back to the links section.

3 comments:

Ar-Jew-Tino said...

Thanks, Sean, appreciate the link.

My favorite thing about your hometown was learning -- the hard way -- about the Pittsburgh left. Good stuff.

Sean said...

No problem. Besides the Pittsburgh left (I'm actually not sure what that means), I hope that you enjoyed your visit to the 'Burgh.

Ar-Jew-Tino said...

The Pittsburgh left is when you're in the left-turn lane at a red light, it turns green, and you are not only allowed, you're expected to make a left instead of yielding.