Sunday, December 24, 2006

Big Day

Happy Sunday everyone! I plan on sitting on my couch for the next seven hours or so watching football. I have no interest in going to any stores, especially after picking up a few items at Giant yesterday, and being attacked by Cub Scouts and the Salvation Army.

The first item on today's agenda is the Steelers-Ravens game at 1:00 Eastern. According to my source in Baltimore (my brother), Ravens fans are already making plans to buy Super Bowl tickets. To quote ESPN's Lee Corso, not so fast my friend!
Although the Steelers are hanging on to slim playoff hopes, and while a win over Baltimore will not determine if they make the playoffs, it would still be a great to see it happen. The Ravens totally dominated the Steelers a few weeks ago, winning 27-0, but today should be a much better game.

I know no one cares, but I am in the championship of my two fantasy football leagues. I'll be watching the statistics of my players and my opponents' players very closely throughout the day. There's a certain running back on San Diego that I will especially be rooting for in a 4:15 game.

More later today...

No comments: