Monday, January 30, 2006

Today's Steelers Links

Last week was odd. I was really looking forward to the Super Bowl, but a Sunday passed, and there was no game. I'm not a big fan of having two weeks between the AFC and NFC Championship games and the Super Bowl. Anyway, now that the teams are in Detroit, the hype and my excitement are growing. Therefore, I thought I would share some Steelers related links throughout the week.

Leonard Shapiro has a good article about the Rooney family in The Washington Post.

Since Deadspin linked to me last week, I'll return the favor. They have two stories from KDKA; one shows a Terrible Towel in Seattle's Space Needle, the other is a permission slip by Allegheny County Chief Executive, Dan Onorato to celebrate Black and Gold Week.

Thanks to Andy for sending me this article by Mitch Albom in the Detroit Free Press about Detroit rooting for the Steelers.

I'm sure there will be more links throughout the week.

No comments: