Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Celebrity Feuds

VH1 regularly has shows about lists. I happen to be watching one of these today since I'm working from home. (Yes, I really am working; I need background noise plus I am writing this during my lunch break.) Anyway, VH1 has a show of the 40 Greatest Celebrity Feuds. At #12 was Nancy Kerrigan vs. Tonya Harding. I have no idea why this is not in the Top 5. This was worldwide news and really launched figure skating into the success it is today. If you don't believe me, check out the ratings for figure skating at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

OK back to work. The TV is being turned off since there is no way I can concentrate on work while "The Flavor of Love" starring Flavor Flav is on. I really hope New York loses; I'm not a big fan of her.

No comments: