Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend Update

Being part of a study is pretty cool. I felt like I was completing a physical for a Major League Baseball or NFL team. I had to answer numerous questions and questionnaires and then came "the treadmill test." The Pitt team monitored my breathing, heart rate, levels of exertion and pain and then took my blood at several intervals (I didn't understand this part of the test, but that was OK). I'll go back to Pitt in 2 years for the next part of the study.

The Original Hot Dog Shop was as good as always.

What are the chances that I would hear the song Garden Party by Ricky Nelson twice in the same weekend?

Congrats to Woodland Hills and Pitt graduate Lousaka Polite on his first NFL Touchdown yesterday for the Dallas Cowboys.

Congrats #2 to the Baltimore Ravens for committing 21 penalties (one short of the NFL record), having two players ejected and losing 35-17 to Detroit. It couldn't happen to a nicer team.

No comments: