Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Way Past My Bedtime

I just finished the 6th Harry Potter after reading non-stop for the past 2.5 hours. I will not give anything away, but I certainly want to talk to people who have finished the book. I think this is the best of the series, and the 7th book cannot come up soon enough. J.K. Rowling should be given anything she wants (like seclusion for a year or her own coffee shop in Edinburgh) to write and finish the last book. I'm really going to be hurting in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've finished it too anbd I agree with you. It's definitely in my top 2. I'm actually going back and reading the whole Series from the beginning now, to see what I can piece together that I might have missed.

Anyway, feel free to email me if you want.

Sean said...

Gobo, I will probably take you up on the offer over the next few days. Thanks.

Andy said...

Finished it Saturday night at 2:30 AM. Excellent - and tragic - conclusion. My brother thinks he knows who R.A.B is. You can check http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=mattellis&tab=weblogs&uid=316725210 if you're curious.