Friday, September 05, 2014

Wegmans Knows Me

I've written about my love of Wegmans many times over the years. Just last week I visited the grocery store three times over an eight day period with my four month-old son. On the first two trips, I walked around the store with a stroller and a shopping cart and received one "you're a good dad/bless your heart" comment for looking awkward having my hands full. During the third trip, I finally figured out that it is easier to shop by placing the car seat directly into the cart.

Anyway, I received the following email from Wegmans yesterday.


Football, tailgating (well, at least the eating part) and coupons for Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur? Yes, please. It's like Wegmans created this ad just for me. All that's missing are offers for Rold Gold pretzels, Similac coupons and cat food for Ziggy, and I'm all set!

No comments: