Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Links

It's Friday, so there must be links. Enjoy some sports and non-sports stuff.

If you happen to be in Australia, make sure you see Sarah at the Melbourne Writers Festival. [Smart Bitches, Trashy Books]

If you happen to be a single Christian woman who likes kids and is also a Pittsburgh sports fan (or at least would tolerate a Pittsburgh sports fan), this could be the guy for you. If it works out, I'd like credit for being a matchmaker. [Away From the Things Of Man]

A belated Happy Birthday to Lisa. My dream is to be as good a writer as she is. [Lemon Gloria]

Dan took some great pictures from Steelers training camp. [Blog 'N Gold]


Great interview with Chris Fuamatu-Maʻafala [Pittsburgh Sports Daily Bulletin

Want to teach kids about money at Target? I have a feeling I'm going to have a story just like this in a few years. [Leah's Thoughts]

I've always ready liked Pittsburgh Pirate Pedro Alvarez. I like him even more after reading this article. [New York Daily News]

Finally, if you remember the Tyson-Holyfield fight from 1997, this video is extremely surreal. [Deadspin]

No comments: