Monday, June 03, 2013

Steelers Swimwear

The Pittsburgh Penguins are in the Eastern Conference Finals and the Pittsburgh Pirates are tied for the second best record in the majors. Therefore I'm writing about, um, the Pittsburgh Steelers today. I recently received an e-mail from NFLShop.com selling Steelers swimwear. Now I own several Steelers jerseys, T-shirts, a Steelers jacket and even a pair of Steelers slippers, but I think I draw the line at Steelers swimwear.


Would this woman wear a Steelers bikini if she wasn't getting paid to wear it? On a related topic, why is MLB.com selling a Pittsburgh Penguins bikini?


So have you ever seen anyone wear swimwear with a professional sports team's logo? Have you ever seen a woman wear swimwear with a professional sports team's logo?

No comments: