Thursday, December 20, 2012

TMI Thursday: I Knew You Were Trouble

Taylor Swift has a new single out titled I Knew You Were Trouble, and I can't get the song out of my head. And I'm okay with this. I only first heard this song a few days ago, but I really, really like the chorus. I don't know if it's the way that Taylor sings "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" or just that melody. Regardless I approve.



I just realized that this is the second time I've written that I enjoy a Taylor Swift song. I also liked the first few episodes of the new TV show Nashville. Apparently, I'm turning into a pop country fan!

Although I haven't done a TMI Thursday in some time, feel free to click here for some truly amazing or not-so-amazing stories.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I think this Taylor Swift was specifically engineered for everybody of all tastes to like it so resistance is futile.

P.S. - I like Nashville too.

Fun fact - the guy who plays Deacon was born in Carnegie and lived there until he was about 10.

Sean said...

Thanks Laurie! It makes me feel better that I'm not alone.

It's also good to know that Deacon was born in Carnegie. I like his character. I could probably do an entire blog post about Nashville, and perhaps I will.