Monday, December 17, 2012

Catching Up

Congratulations to Mr. Brame for winning four tickets to the Heinz History Center for submitting this #Francoing picture:


Mr. Brame earned bonus points for submitting a #Francoing picture next to Franco #Francoing.

---

I realize that I haven't shared my NFL picks lately. I went a terrible 5-11 in week 13, but rebounded by going 8-7-1 in week 14. Therefore, not including this week (where I'm 9-6 going into the Monday night game), I'm now 99-102-6 on the season.

---

After calling out Bud Recktenwald for being called the Ultimate Steelers Fan and Harvey Aronson for going by "Mr. Steeler," I heard from Mr. Steeler himself thanking me for the press. Anyway, I said that I'd help promote his book so here is the book from Barnes & Noble and Amazon



---

The Steelers also played yesterday. That didn't go well.

No comments: