Friday, October 26, 2012

How Could You Leave on Yom Kippur? (Friday Video & NFL Picks)

If Train creates a catchy song and includes David Hasselhoff in the song's video, I'm going to share that video here. At around the 2:05 mark of the video for 50 Ways To Say Goodbye, I'm pretty sure the line is "How could you leave on Yom Kippur?" That can't really be the line though, right? That would even be more random than the Black Eyed Peas saying Mazel Tov and L'Chaim in a song.



On to my NFL picks. After a decent 7-5-1 week (I selected the 49ers when the line was 7; the final line ended up being San Francisco favored by 7.5), I'm now 47-52-4 on the year. Here are my week 8 picks:

3 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

SoundHound confirms that's the lyric!

Sean said...

I checked two other websites, Metrolyrics & AZlyrics, and they also confirm the Yom Kippur line. What a strange, strange line especially since I don't think Train's lead singer is Jewish.

Nichole Fisher said...

I think the whole song is full of strange lines