Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cholesterol Update

In the months before I started this blog, my weight was at its highest, and my doctor was concerned about my cholesterol levels. I guess regularly eating bagels and cream cheese, Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, cheese sandwiches and always having Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies around the house were contributing factors. As I’ve shared before, my doctor suggested that I start taking fish pills, and I significantly reduced the amount of the aforementioned foods that I ate. At my annual physical this summer, I got my cholesterol results and feel the need to share them here in a fun and exciting chart. Please note that the totals were significantly worse in 2005, but I only seem to have the records easily accessible for the following dates:


With the exception of picking NFL games (more on this tomorrow), I’m awesome (though you know that already)! To celebrate Swiss Cake Rolls for everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Great news! Well done.

Sean said...

Thanks Mr. Brame! Happy New Year to you!

lacochran's evil twin said...

Excellente!