Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trivia Tuesday: 2000

This is my 2000th blog post! I could do a retrospective, show clips of me writing and share videos of long-time readers and other bloggers explaining the importance of Sean's Ramblings in their lives, but since today is Tuesday, let's do some trivia. This week’s challenge is the ten questions in the following picture:



Although the questions are listed in the picture, I'll type them here again for no apparent reason.

1. What country is this?

2. Who am I?

3. What movie is this?

4. Who am I?

5. Who am I?

6. What band is this?

7. What kind of creature is this?

8. Who am I?

9. What board game is this?

10. Who am I?

As always please leave your answers in the comments section below, and do not use the internet for assistance. Good luck!

This quiz was created by PubStumpers.

4 comments:

Nichole Fisher said...

1. Georgia?
2.
3. Jaws
4.
5. Dora the Explorer
6. REM
7. Yak?
8. Paul Reubens, aka Pee-Wee Herman
9. Sorry
10. Lady Bird Johnson?

Nichole Fisher said...

Congrats on post #2000!

Ngewo said...

Congrats on the 2000th post!
1. Ukraine
2. Reggie White
7. Water buffalo

Sean said...

Let's get to the answers:

Nichole - You got numbers 3, 5, 6, 8 & 9 correct.

Josh - You got numbers 1, 2 & 7 (possibly) correct. I say possibly since that's what we answered, but I can't remember now if that was correct.

4 is Dick Clark

Nichole, we also guessed Lady Bird for #10. That's actually Betty Ford.