Thursday, July 07, 2011

BREAKING NEWS

I demand a graphic with text in all CAPS for this announcement.



For the first since his birth 3.5 months ago, our son slept through the night! We put him to sleep around 8:30 PM last night, and he didn't wake up until 6:30 AM this morning. I have no idea if this is a one-time deal or the start of a welcome trend; however, this makes me so happy that I can dance like the Metro Party Boys!



(This video didn't seem to work for me earlier, so hopefully you are able to watch the Metro Party Boys dancing on the Metro on July 4th.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Piper started sleeping through the night around 4 months and made me sooooooooo happy. I feel your joy. Not much is better on this earth than a full night of sleep after months of interrupted sleep. Of course, did you find yourself waking up to check on him, in disbelief that he was still asleep? :)

Messiah said...

Congrats -- that's a great, great milestone. Everything's easy from here on!

Sean said...

Amy - I slept the entire night but my wife heard him stirring a few times and went to check on him. I stopped in the room when I woke up.

Messiah - Thanks. I don't anticipate that this will happen regularly, but we'll certainly take it.