Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo 2010

In November 2009, I grew a moustache for Movember to benefit the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Livestrong Foundation.



This November, I am participating in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. I will post a new blog entry everyday for the month of November. There's no charity or anything, just something new here everyday at least once per day.


I'm going to pass on providing a recap of last night's Steelers-Saints game other than taking a look at the big picture. If the Steelers are going to lose a game, this was a good one to lose, on the road against an NFC opponent. The Steelers are now 5-2 and tied with Baltimore for the division lead. Considering that the Steelers played their first four games without their starting QB, I'm happy about where the team stands after 7 games. Now, let's get ready for the Bengals next week.

No comments: