Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Housekeeping

Time to get caught up on a few things.

1. There will be a major announcement on Sean’s Ramblings next week. I hope that you won’t spend the entire Thanksgiving weekend thinking about what I may write.

2. The winner of the Brand New Contest is:



Congratulations to Messiah, who provided comment #2. Thanks to everyone for entering and providing suggestions about places to go for a weekend vacation. Thanks to CSNStores.com for providing this great contest. CSNStores sites are offering exclusive "Black Friday" deals that have already started and will run as long as supplies last. Please make check out their deals on CSN sites such as Every Game Room, Toys & Games Online and Fitness Equipment & More.

3. Thanks to Ile de France for sending me a package Camembert cheese. I haven’t had any yet, but I plan on bringing it as a Thanksgiving appetizer. Remember you can’t say Camembert without Ile de France. (There’s no chance that Ile de France uses this slogan, but I think it is quite catchy.)



4. Since I’m participating in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month, I’ll be posting here tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and for every day in November. After spending hours at Black Friday sales, stop over to see what’s new in my world.

5. Bat-Bat is back on the latest Yinz Luv Da Stillers:

No comments: