Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

Sporcle is a magical website. I can spend hours taking interesting quiz after quiz. For this week's Trivia Tuesday, I've selected three such quizzes as your weekly challenge.

1. Name the Washington DC area landmarks. Considering that I've lived in the DC area for 9+ years now, I feel like I should have scored better than 16 of 20.

2. Name the NFL quarterbacks with the most 300 yard passing games since 1960. Although I answered 23 of 28 correctly, there were a few easy ones that I missed.

Bonus (3). Based on 7-10 second clips, name the song titles from 2005 songs. This was one of the toughest quizzes I've seen on Sporcle, so I was happy scoring 24 of 50. I listed this as a bonus since I think you have 12 minutes to complete the quiz.

Please share your scores in the comments section below. Good luck!

No comments: