Friday, October 15, 2010

Song of the Week

I love the title of this post. "Song of the Week" implies that Sean's Ramblings includes a regular (as in weekly) feature about music. In reality, I'll occasionally mention some random musical thoughts like an embarrassing song that I like or share a concert review.

Well, this truly is a post about the song of the week. Check out the video below for Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons. While the band and song have been around in the UK for some time now, it's relatively new in the US (or at least to me). Enjoy this very cool song.

Oh, before you click on the video, you probably shouldn't blast this at work. There is a naughty word in the chorus, so you might want to wait to play this until you get home.

2 comments:

Captain Easychord said...

ok, I hate to say it - and I know that nobody pays (paid?) attention to free music sunday over at corsairs affairs, but yeah... I told you so! :)

Sean said...

To be fair Captain, you wrote that it would be a big summer hit. I believe that this will be (is?) a big fall hit! :)