Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

Welcome to June! I'm sure that you could be outside enjoying the nice weather (assuming that the weather is nice in your neighborhood today) or even working. However, coming off the holiday weekend, wouldn't you rather see how well you know the past decade? This week's challenge is courtesy of Sporcle, the greatest website ever (besides Sean's Ramblings, of course).

1. Name the biggest and/or best songs from 2000-2009. I think I did pretty well by scoring 124 out of 168.

2. Name the Top 5 Rushers in terms of yards for each individual NFL team from 2000-2009. I scored an 86 out of 160 on this one.

3. Name the Top 5 Passers for each NFL team for the years 2000-2009 (yards). I scored 82 out of 160 but did not know the #5 passer for the Steelers during the past decade.

These quizzes are longer and take some time, but I think they are worth it. Please leave your results in the comments section below. Good luck!

No comments: