Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

I'm not sure if this even counts as trivia, but after last week's literary character edition, I figured we should try something lighter.

1. Do you plan on seeing Hot Tub Time Machine?

2. Besides Cher and now Mo'nique, are there any other Academy Award winners (or even nominees) that go by one name?

3. Other than Sage Rosenfels and Jay Fiedler, name a Jewish NFL QB.

4. With the Steelers signing of Arnaz Battle and Antwaan Randle El, do you think that Limas Sweed will make it to training camp?

5. The movie Green Zone starring Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear will be released on Friday. Am I the only person hoping there is at least one scene where these stars will be stuck together?

6. Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood and now Jennifer Lopez have all guest starred on How I Met Your Mother. Who would you like to see as the next guest star?

7. Choose your own adventure. Do you have a question that you want me or anyone else to answer?


As a change to the usual Trivia Tuesday, please feel free to use the internet for help. As always, please leave your answers in the comments section below.

4 comments:

Messiah said...

1) Probably on DVD
2) Was McG nominated?
3) BERNIE KOSAR!
4) I think Limas may have trouble making it to the bathroom.
5) Yes. I still think it's an unauthorized Bourne sequel.
6) Humor and a return to the storyline.
7) Will you trade us all your good people?

carissajade said...

1. Yes, John Cusack is my boyfriend!! I am going to a screening tonight. Yippeee
2. I'm pretty sure that Meryl could go by just Meryl.
3. No clue
4. Not a clue
5. You're not the only one!
6. Well if we're going with singers then Mandy Moore. At least she can pretend to act.
7. If you could choose any animal to become at night, what would it be!?

Brendon said...

1. Maybe when it comes out on DVD
2. Was Madonna ever nominated?
3. Didn't Donovan McNabb convert?
4. I hope so. I love making fun of him.
5. I don't know who Greg Kinnear is.
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?

Sean said...

Thanks for the great answers!

Messiah - Bernie Kosar isn't Jewish, is he? As for trading you my good players, I'm sure that I will in May or June.

Carissa - I figured that you'd be at the premere with your boyfriend! Mandy Moore is a good selection. As for what animal, I'd like to be my cat Ziggy some night. I have no idea what he does when I'm asleep. Plus, he can see in the dark.

Hand - Yes, I believe McNabb was in the latest Hanukkah song! Being able to read people's thoughts like the guy in Heroes could be cool especially if I could turn it on and off. If I had to hear what everyone was thinking on the Metro, I'd probably go crazy.