Thursday, November 05, 2009

Great Mustaches in History

Tom Selleck


University of Pittsburgh coach Dave Wannstedt


Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher


Sean


After four days, I clearly have not joined the pinnacle of the all-time great mustaches. However, we’ll see how it looks in a few weeks. As I mentioned last week, I am growing this mustache as part of Movember to raise funds for the Prostate Cancer Foundation and the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LIVESTRONG). Please contribute by clicking on this link. Seeing me with a mustache is certainly worth $2, $5 or more. Plus, all donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

Thank you!

(And yes, I will definitely continue to post photos of my mustache throughout Movember)

7 comments:

Captain Easychord said...

you simply cannot discuss all-time great mustaches without mentioning rollie fingers...

Sean said...

Captain - I plan on making the great mustaches posts a weekly feature. Rollie Fingers will definitely make the next one.

carissajaded said...

Hey! you're off to a great stop!!! I love the mustache quotes!!!I still think I could give it a shot...

Brendon said...

It may not look like much now, but I see the makings of an epic mustache that will rival that of Joel Quenneville

Sean said...

Carissajaded - I'm off to a great stop? I hope that's a typo and you want me to continue.

Hand of Godard - Thanks for the pic. I may need to include it in my next edition of Great Mustaches.

carissajaded said...

hahaha yes a big typo. DONT STOP!

Captain Easychord said...

ah, well if it's going to be a weekly feature, then you'll probably have to reference the world beard and moustache championships at some point as well...