Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday California Tortilla

Since I am out of my free burrito coupons, I now seek out new opportunities to earn free food from California Tortilla. Fortunately, California Tortilla is celebrating its birthday today (Wednesday, September 24) by giving everyone who purchases an entrée a coupon for a FREE quesadilla, salad or burrito on Thursday, September 25th. Yes, the catch is that you need to eat at Cal Tort two days in a row. In addition, the first 50 people in line at 11am and 5pm today receive a free Cal Tort T-shirt when purchasing an entree.

As always, more information is available at the Cal Tort website.

In case you were wondering, the picture is of my friend’s car for his 33rd birthday. It took him almost two hours to remove all of the post-it notes and drive home.

1 comment:

Burnt Couch said...

I got my t-shirt and ate 3 days in a row there! woo!