Monday, February 18, 2008

Sandwiches and Edgar Snyder

Esquire created an unranked list of the best sandwiches in America which included Primanti Bros. and Zingerman’s in Ann Arbor. I never thought Esquire and Primanti Bros would be used in the same sentence. Chick-Fil-A’s chicken sandwich and McDonald’s McRib also made the list. The McRib? I thought it was a good list until they decided to add a McDonald’s sandwich.

According to Forbes, Boulder, Colorado is the smartest city in America followed by Bethesda-Gaithersburg-Frederick, Maryland and Ithaca, New York. Other cities on the list included Washington, D.C.; Arlington, Va.; Alexandria, VA at #13; Charlottesville at #17; and State College, Pennsylvania at #18. The biggest problem I have with this list (besides the fact that Forbes makes you click from screen to screen without providing one single list) is that Bethesda, Gaithersburg and Frederick are listed together. Frederick isn’t even in the same county as Bethesda and Gaithersburg.

In last week’s Grammys journal, I wrote "when Beyonce introduced Tina Turner earlier tonight, she called her The Queen. No offense to Tina Turner (I’ve written this way too many times tonight), who I think is an amazing artist, but Aretha is the queen." Aretha must have read this and agreed with me as she’s unhappy with Beyonce.

In response to my "pointless" post on Friday, HDKart sent me more pictures of people pointing:


I am honored to have a picture of Attorney Edgar Snyder on my blog!





No comments: