Thursday, August 23, 2007

Seeking Book Suggestions

Every few months, I ask for new book suggestions since I tend to go through books rather quickly during my bus and Metro commute. Today is one of those days. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or e-mail me at seanramblings at yahoo [dot] com.

Of course, asking for book suggestions can be vague since you probably have no idea what I like to read. Therefore, here is a list of books I have read over the past few months, which I hope will help:

- The Harry Potter series
- “Can I Keep My Jersey? 11 Teams, 5 Countries, and 4 Years in My Life as a Basketball Vagabond” by Paul Shirley
- "Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas" by Chuck Klosterman

Actually, I can't remember what I read before I started to re-read the Harry Potter series. I'm also a big fan of David Halberstam, Kurt Vonnegut and Nick Hornby. Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that the Dr. Suess series is quite good.

Anonymous said...

If you have read any of the "Dune" series, you can try "Hunters of Dune" and "Sandworms of Dune" by Brian Herbert and Kevin Anderson.

Anonymous said...

write me to get on my Goodreads list. You'll get a ton of suggestions and reviews of me and my friends and g/f etc.

Jimy Lee said...

The moment Harry Potter fans have waited for is finally here