Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fantasy League Champion

Were you curious how I did in my fantasy celebrity league? Well, even if you were not (which is very likely), I am sharing the results anyway. After losing year after year in fantasy baseball and football, I think I found my niche. Yes, you are reading the blog of the fantasy celebrity champion! Thanks primarily to Anna Nicole Smith with some assistance from Eddie Murphy, Ellen DeGeneres, Helen Mirren (great free agent pick-up), Scarlett Johansson and Mary J. Blige, I won the league my a huge margin. I am now going for a repeat against a formidable group of opponents. This season should be more difficult since the Grammys and Oscars have passed. It could come down to whoever has Anna Nicole or Britney.

Maybe this victory is a good sign for the upcoming fantasy baseball leagues.

No comments: