Monday, August 21, 2006

Manic Monday

I love using music references in the title of my posts. Anyway, this is a special afternoon posting because I'm home today. We have had some air conditioning problems so I have been home waiting for the HVAC guy. He was here this morning and has to come back because a major part was broken.

Besides the air conditioning, here are a few things I wanted to share:

- Prison Break - Season II starts tonight. Watch it or set your TiVos!

- There's a website I just discovered called TopBlogArea.com, which is a blog directory with a ranking system based on the number of unique visitors each blog receives every week. You can see where I rank with other blogs. For this week, I'm #11 in the sports section (I had to choose one and figure I write just a little bit more about sports than entertainment) and #293 overall.

No comments: