Sunday, August 13, 2006

Failure To Be a Good Movie

I'm currently watching the movie "Failure to Launch" starring Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker. What a terrible movie! I guess this is a technically a "chick flick" but it's so bad that my wife left about twenty minutes ago. Actually, it just got worse...they showed Terry Bradshaw's ass. Not cool and not funny. I'm really glad that I didn't pay money to see this in the theater or from Blockbuster. I borrowed this piece of crap (I don't think I've ever used this phrase on this blog before) from a co-worker because a classmate from high school is in the movie. Anyway, here is the IMDB profile of Gretchen Cleevely. She was on screen for an entire minute and had maybe two lines. I'm really looking forward to Sunday night football or even Desparate Housewives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, did she go to Ellis for elementary school? If so, I was in 2nd grade with her. I think I only knew one Gretchen so I'm betting it might have been her.

Sean said...

Sarah, it's very possible. I don't think she started in Woodland Hills until sometime in junior high.