Thursday, April 27, 2006

United 93 Movie

As I'm sure you know by now, the movie United 93 is being released tomorrow (April 28). The movie is based on the passengers and their actions that took place aboard United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. I feel the same way about this movie as I did about Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan in that I believe this is an important movie to see but you know it will be difficult to watch. My question to everyone out there: Are you going to see the movie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, for the simple reason that I will be sick if I do. If anyone tries to tell me I have to see this movie because we should "never forget," I can promise I won't forget 9/11 with or without movies to watch.

Nick said...

I've sworn off all movies after seeing American Dreamz.

Sean said...

Is American Dreamz the American Idol rip-off movie? If so, I hope you didn't pay $9 to see it.