Thursday, April 20, 2006

Referrals

I am totally stealing/borrowing this idea from Sarah, but I don't have much else to write about besides that I'm back to eating normal food again. Here are real searches that real people used to find and visit this place:

What does Shakira's song "No" mean? I’m going to guess no.

cartoon, spring break shark attack The cartoon version could not have been as good as the original.

where do they sell "t-shirt throwers"? I don’t know, but if you find out, that would be cool to have around the office.

Long John Silver’s lottery Sign me up!

girls bathing sean's Was there another word missing? Actually, I don’t want to know.

pirates batting order songs Can’t help you here, but any songs that would help the team are welcome.

Please tell me how far is heaven Again, I can’t tell you. Ask Los Lonely Boys. They probably don’t know either but they won a Grammy asking the question.

My sean dress up game Is this sold in stores? It could be a big seller!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite search is
brian stern swimming records

"sarah didn't go to wutlawn hills"

Anonymous said...

Man. Your searches are more bizarre than mine! I have a question re: the Sean Dress Up game, though. Does that mean we dress you, or that we dress up AS you?