Sunday, April 16, 2006

Organization Weekend

I spent most of my weekend organizing. There were hundreds of bills and papers that needed to be sorted and filed at home. Except for paying them, I don't think I have touched any of the bills since last summer. Today, I went into work since I am moving to a new office. I spent probably four hours filing and recycling papers. If anyone out there works on one of those organization TV shows, I would be the perfect candidate (same with any of those clothes make-over/new look shows).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hundreds of bils...that needed to be sorted" Wow, you're finally catching up to me. I have hundreds of C notes just chillin' in the bathroom, den, library, gym, guest house, dark room, dominatrix chamber, and kitchen. When you get done cleaning up please send your "legal" immigrant over to my place, please.

"Sarah, you were not in my AP History class"