Thursday, April 06, 2006

2006 Steelers Schedule

The Steelers schedule was released today. My goal for this year is to attend two games like I did for the 2005 season. Looking at the schedule, the annual trip to Cincinnati could be tough since the game is on New Year's Eve day. I was also thinking about going to Jacksonville, but I'd need to take off two days of work (Monday night game). Anyway, here's the schedule:

Thursday, Sept. 7: Miami, 8:30 p.m.

Monday, Sept. 18: at Jacksonville, 8:30 p.m.

Sunday Sept. 24: Cincinnati, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 1: Bye

Sunday, Oct. 8: at San Diego, 8:15 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 15: Kansas City, 4:15 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 22: at Atlanta, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 29: at Oakland, 4:15 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 5: Denver, 4:15 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 12: New Orleans, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 19: at Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 26: at Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 3: Tampa Bay, 1 p.m.

Thursday, Dec. 7: Cleveland, 8 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 17: at Carolina, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 24: Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Sunday, Dec. 31: at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.

1 comment:

Andy said...

How impossible is it to get tickets to a home game? I'd love a chance to see Heinz Field (never been), and of course it'd give me a chance to see my relatives there.