Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NCAA Tournament

With the Colonial Athletic Association tournament concluding last night, UNC Wilmington has earned the automatic conference bid. The big question is whether or not George Mason and/or Hofstra or neiter will recieve an at-large bid. This should be interesting to follow over the next few days and into (and after) selection Sunday. I hate to say it, but if Mason makes it (which I feel that they should), I don't think they have a chance with Tony Skinn out due to suspension.

The Big East Tournament starts tomorrow! There are going to be some fantastic games. While Pitt is definitely in the NCAA Tournament, I'm sure that the team and the selection committee will feel better with a few wins. I would love to see a 3rd Pitt-WVU game on Thursday.

Here are some links if you want to follow the CAA and Pitt.

No comments: