Saturday, July 30, 2005

Washington Monuments

Since I am going to miss the tournament next weekend, I had my final ultimate frisbee game last night. The games are usually spread out throughout the DC area, and last night was the first time this season I played on a field next to the reflecting pool. Even though I have lived in the DC area for the past four years, I rarely go to the Mall unless I'm playing a tour guide for family and friends. I really take the Mall for granted. I enjoyed walking by the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and Lincoln Monument before and after the game. Seeing the monuments and the Capital Building at night is always beautiful. In case you were curious, my team won the game 13-8 (called for darkness), and despite a few poor throws, I played very well.

No comments: