Sunday, April 24, 2005

Book Report

Since I started my new job in January, I have read books for pleasure for the first time in years. I am really enjoying it, but I don't think I've been able to share with anyone what I have read.

So just for my sanity, here are the books I have read recently (in no particular order):

Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy - Robert Ludlum
Into Thin Air - Jon Krakauer
Into The Wild - Jon Krakauer
Let Me Tell You a Story: A Lifetime in the Game - Red Auerbach & John Feinstein
Winter Games - John Feinstein
Fargo Rock City - Chuck Klosterman
Catch 22 - Joseph Heller

I feel like I've read more than this, but I can't think of any more at the moment. I will be starting Da Vinci Code tomorrow, and am always looking for suggestions for what to read next. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas.

No comments: